Wednesdays are starting to get busy, too. Blah. I’m ready for a break – so glad spring break starts next Friday!
I had a lot of things to do today. Here’s how it went.
- 9:00am: HACE class – skipped because I slept in. Haven’t been sleeping well lately. Not good. Instead, showered and ate breakfast.
- 10:10am: Sexuality Class – came in a little late and so the LGBT question panel had already started. Had to sit on the floor next to the see-and-eye dog in training. He was cute but had his vest on so I couldn’t pet him.
- 11:15am: Work – I spent a couple of hours sorting mail, walking up ten flights of stairs to put up flyers, being the office flunkie, and had lunch.
- 2:30pm: Family Systems class – another group had their presentation today so I worked on another project for my direct study since they gave us print outs of the notes. Yay! :0]
- 3:30pm: Direct study meeting – Talked about what I’ll be doing tomorrow when the team goes to a training. Also talked about a possible intern position for the summer. Yesss!
- 4:20pm: Library – Finished my HACE homework and submitted. Wrote a paper about research in the popular press for my presentation that is tomorrow. Thought about giving blood but since I’m starving and therefore a little woozy, thinking it may be a bad idea.
- 5:30pm: Do blog while waiting for Alec to leave lab.
Whew. Long day. And now, for pictures of food!
PB on honey wheat bread, per usual. Alec was actually kind enough to make it for me while I packed for the day. I snapped this photo without really paying attention so I’m surprised it’s not all blurry.
Turkey, spinach, green onions, and mustard sandwich on honey wheat for lunch. I don’t know why but I woke up this morning and thought that deli meat would be a great lunch.
I only like to eat deli meat when it’s still cold – out of the fridge cold – so by the time I ate at one-something, it was lukewarm. I ate it anyway, mostly because I was hungry, but I didn’t really enjoy it.
Random insert: My uncle just called me to ask what Java was on the computer and if he really needed to update it. Gotta love older relatives! :0]
With my sandwich I had a Minute Maid juice box and . . .
Dos-si-dos! Mmmm! I love these little things.
By the way, I don’t love how my camera didn’t want to cooperate today – most of my pictures were really fuzzy! Not cool. Not cool at all.
Now I’m sitting here, waiting to leave. I was originally going to go home after my meeting and do my paper but ended up coming here to wait on Alec instead. Stupid mistake. Oh, well. This is how the rest of my night should go:
- 6:00/6:30-ish: Alec will leave lab and we can leave campus to go buy a cookie cake!
- 7:00-7:30ish: Drive to the Mexican restaurant to celebrate my brother getting his licenses today [yay!!] with the family. Present the cookie cake to said brother.
- 9:00-ish: Hopefully drive back home.
- -9:30-ish and beyond!: Get home and do home-like things. Pack lunch, pack for weekend at Alec’s dad’s place for Alec’s mom’s wedding [it’s complicated] since I wont be here tomorrow night to do it. Print off paper, article, slides, and everything else for both presentations tomorrow. Read for class for a little bit. Go to sleep.
At least, that’s the plan! :0] See you later!