Or, more correctly, no pictures. My bad. The camera is dead but I bought a new pack of batteries so pictures will be back tomorrow! Since I don’t have pictures, we’re going to do this in a short matter.
- A mixed berry granola bar from Health Valley
- Vegetarian soup with pesto
- 1/2 of a Sierra Turkey sandwich [Smoked turkey breast with chipotle mayonnaise, field greens & red onions on our Asiago Cheese Focaccia bread]
- Slice of French bread
- All at Panera
- One turkey soft taco with sour cream, Mexican cheese blend, lettuce, and salsa. Made by me during a dinner with friends.
- Two red velvet cake cupcakes – one with and one without the icky icing. I was trying to make red velvet cake cupcakes for the dinner and I taste tested the smaller ones but the icing was gross.
- One Hershey’s kiss with caramel.
So that was it! I feel like I ate a lot more but I guess I didn’t. Hmm.